Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Today is my sister's birthday.  Happy Birthday Beth!!  I have big plans in honor of your day, you know... laundry, grocery shopping, all those really fun things.

I worked all day yesterday.  5:15 AM - 1:15 PM.  Early mornings are not my favorite.  I came back to the hotel when I got off, took a shower and slept for 2 hours.  We grilled hamburgers and hotdogs for 400 people.  It was good to do but exhausting.  Our employees like it, enjoyed the food. 

I hope this coming week is better than last week.  Last week was a very challenging one for me.  And people kept telling me that I talked to them about things that I absolutely did not remember talking about.  Maybe stress or I am losing my mind!  Or the stress is causing me to lose my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment